French bulldogs are the smallest representatives of bulldog family with a playful character, almost complete absence of aggression, and laziness. With age, these dogs become calm, and increasingly prefer a lying position, do not want to move a lot. Many consider that the French bulldog is an ideal gift for a child, or a person who loves dog, but is too lazy to actively engage with them. Therefore, you need to know all about the French bulldog breed to choose the best for your family member.
How to choose the best French bulldog breed?
- Choosing a puppy is a responsibility, because you are not choosing a toy, but a full-fledged friend, and family member. And, if you do not have experience buying a thoroughbred dog, it is best to ask for help from an experienced specialist. He will help you choose a good dog, which will be your best friend.
- If you want to make a choice yourself, consider few points. First, you should not buy the just born puppy. The baby may have developmental problems, even if they are not yet visible. It is also important to look closely at the habits of the puppy you like.
- When buying a Frenchie dog, it requires a written certificate with information about vaccinations, and a note on special treatment for worms. Such treatment is carried out even if the dog is not infected. Also, do your best to make sure that the dog’s pedigree is true. And give money to the seller only when you receive all the documents for the dog.
Advantageous aspects of French bulldog breed
Like dogs of other breeds, the French bulldogs have variety of advantages which can be noticed, and also these are mentioned below –
- Compact size due to which the dog is suitable for housing.
- Tail broken by nature.
- Not barking for no reason.
- Minimal hair care like frequent washing and combing are necessary.
- With proper training, it shows aggression only in case of emergency.
- Gets along well with children.
- Do not need frequent, and long walks.
Conclusion: Interesting Facts connected with the breed
In addition, Dwarf French bulldogs cannot swim. A massive skull pulls them down, and short legs do not allow them to stay on the surface of the water. These pets are brachycephalic dogs. Because of the flattened muzzle, they often snore, and do not tolerate heat. They need proper care in winter, so bet on premium quality French Bulldog Harness.